ALICETOD™ Natural Cork Lightweight Yoga Mat
- 🌿 SGS Certified
- 🧘 Best for Yoga & Daily Workouts
- ✨ Take Your Routing to Next Level
- 💦 Free Waterproof Mat Bag
- 🚚 Shipped by Fedex or USPS
The AliceTod cork mat is made from eco-friendly cork, which is harvested in a sustainable way that avoids cutting down trees.
This cork mat provides a smooth, non-slip surface that grips the floor but does not slide during hot yoga sessions. The TPE bottom also lays flat for an added grip when working out and is naturally antimicrobial as well!
This high-performance mat is lightweight yet durable and will revolutionize your practice. At 61cm wide, it's ideal for travel or home use.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The top layer is made of natural cork to increase grip when wet, making it perfect for hot yoga. The bottom is non-toxic TPE that's lightweight and comfortable—making this mat great for any type of workout.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Our beautiful mat was engineered with premium Portuguese cork. Non-slip, just the right amount of cushion—and minimal cleaning required.
- BODY ALIGNMENT LINES: These body lines can help you find proper posture and improve your yoga, especially for beginners. They are great for use in hot yoga, pilates (especially with The Mat), Bikram, and any other sweaty practice—as well as on the floor during stretching/meditation!
- Fashion & Comfort: Get ready to practice with more style and comfort! Created for men and women of all experience levels and fitness backgrounds, including beginners or an athlete. Suitable for any type of yoga or workout, including hot yoga, Bikram pilates abs training aerobics, etc
Weight: Approx 1.9lb
Top: 100% natural cork
Bottom: 100% biodegradable TPE
As yogis, we cherish the creed of ahimsa or non-violence. That makes it cumbersome to practice on a yoga mat that ends up clogging up landfills for decades.
Eco-friendly yoga mats are usually made from natural rubber or recycled rubber. These yoga mats may also include natural materials such as jute or organic cotton.
If being eco-friendly is important to you, avoid yoga mats made of PVC (traditional sticky mats), which won't break down in landfills and are difficult and expensive to recycle. Rubber, jute, and cotton yoga mats, while available in a variety of thicknesses, tend to be thicker and smoother than PVC mats. You can get an eco-friendly yoga mat that's thick enough to meet your needs for comfort and portability, with textures that prevent slipping (like a raised geometric pattern).
- To clean your mat, wipe down with a 80/20 mixture of water and vinegar.
- Let the yoga mat air dry completely before rolling it back up.
- Clean mat before first use to increase stickiness.
- If mat is too slippery, slightly wet your hands or lightly spritz with water for a better grip.
- There may be some rubber smell, leave it open for a few days to air out.
- Do not use this product if you have a rubber allergy.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight.
AliceTod's top priority is the satisfaction of our customers.
Our average delivery time is usually 5-10 business days. We ship all orders within 48 hours. We are trying our best to reduce the delays as best as possible.
A tracking number is sent with each order so you can keep track of your package.
We are working on reducing our delivery time to 2-3 days shortly, and thank you for your support!