ALICETOD™ Vegan Pro Mat for Travel - PURE Series
- 🌿 SGS Certified
- 🧘 Best for Yoga & Daily Workouts
- ✨ Take Your Routing to Next Level
- 💦 Free Waterproof Mat Bag
- 🚚 Shipped by Fedex or USPS
The AliceTod pure series mat has a special skin-friendly surface that makes it easy to wipe off sweat and dirt. The vegan suede microfiber on the surface helps absorb moisture. And it is so grippy with natural rubber bottom. You can expect your yoga session to be more enjoyable with this mat.
It's lightweight and ultra-compact, so it's easy to take with you when you're on the go: just roll it up and put it in your bag!
Grippy: Because of its fine vegan suede microfiber, this mat is grip that helps keep you balanced.
Lightweight: The mat is lightweight so that it can easily be transported, but it’s still thick enough to provide stability and comfort.
Soft: The vegan suede finish provides a soft feel and allows liquids to be absorbed.
- Echo-Friendly: It’s made entirely of natural rubber and vegan suede microfiber, with no harsh chemicals, no PVCs or TPEs, no silicones, and no phthalates!
More colors: Available in multiple colors to suit your style. See all colors of travel yoga mats or pure lightweight yoga mats.
Multi-Color Available: Blue, Green, Light Purple, Pink, Purple Pink, White Gray
Top: 100% suede microfiber
Bottom: 100% natural rubber
As yogis, we cherish the creed of ahimsa or non-violence. That makes it cumbersome to practice on a yoga mat that ends up clogging up landfills for decades.
Eco-friendly yoga mats are usually made from natural rubber or recycled rubber. These yoga mats may also include natural materials such as jute or organic cotton.
If being eco-friendly is important to you, avoid yoga mats made of PVC (traditional sticky mats), which won't break down in landfills and are difficult and expensive to recycle. Rubber, jute, and cotton yoga mats, while available in a variety of thicknesses, tend to be thicker and smoother than PVC mats. You can get an eco-friendly yoga mat that's thick enough to meet your needs for comfort and portability, with textures that prevent slipping (like a raised geometric pattern).
- Always roll mat with top of mat side facing out. Rolling in opposite direction can damage mat surface.
- Wipe top of mat with a microfiber cloth after use. If using solution, apply it to the cloth first; do not apply it directly on the mat. We recommend using a 1:20 solution of oil-free soap or vinegar & warm water.
- To protect the top of the mat, try to avoid having lotions or rings on hands or feet before practice.
- Protect the top of your yoga mat by keeping it in a clean and dry space away from sharp edges, liquids, and lotions.
- The mat is not machine washable.
- There may be some rubber smell, leave it open for a few days to air out.
- Do not use this product if you have a rubber allergy.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight.
AliceTod's top priority is the satisfaction of our customers.
Our average delivery time is usually 5-10 business days. We ship all orders within 48 hours. We are trying our best to reduce the delays as best as possible.
A tracking number is sent with each order so you can keep track of your package.
We are working on reducing our delivery time to 2-3 days shortly, and thank you for your support!