Best Silk Comforter 2021 – Series Elite
Silk comforter is a luxurious, premium alternative to traditional down and polyester fillings. The best silk comforters are 100% filled with silk floss.
According to the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA), while both types of fillings provide similar comfort in terms of warmth, silk floss-filled comforters are more durable than most other options which can be useful for those with allergies or asthma who need frequent replacement.
Additionally, many people suffer from hot flashes during sleep, some because they have an overactive thyroid condition that causes them difficulty sleeping otherwise. Silk turns out as one very important material when you’re looking for bedding solutions!
What is Silk Comforter?
Silk comforters are made with a shell of pure cotton for better quality and the silk floss is filled inside. The use of mulberry silk makes it more expensive than other types, but worth every penny as it has an excellent feel against your skin.
Also, silk comforter is also as know as a comforter insert or a duvet insert. There are a variety of options for people who want to cover their beds. People can choose between real silk comforter covers and other fabric types, depending on what they prefer. This silk comforter insert is so delicate and soft that you won’t be able to get it dirty.
The Best Cooling Comforters
Silk comforters are cooler than other materials, they’re also pure organic and anti-allergy.
We use the highest quality of natural materials to make our silk bedding so that you can sleep comfortably in any given season. The difference is noticeable: this will keep your body from overheating while being soft, breathable, and comfortable as well!
The Best Comforter for Summer Nights and Hot Sleepers
Silk is known to be breathable and cooler than other materials, so it’s a perfect choice for those who sleep hot in the summer months or have allergies that cause an uncomfortable reaction with animal products like feathers or wool.
The Best Down Alternative Comforter
Silk provides hypoallergenic, breathable comfort that’s perfect for those with sensitive skin or allergies.
Silk has been shown to be one of nature’s most sustainable products. It comes from silkworms and takes only six months to produce enough material needed for an entire bedding set!
The durable fibers are also resistant to dust mites so they provide protection against asthma and other respiratory problems as well.
Details of Our Silk Comforter:
- Outer Fabric Shell: 100% Premium Cotton.
- Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
- Cover Colors Available: White.
- Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer can regulate temperature wondrously, whether it’s hot or cold outside.
- Luxury: Breathable and soft with a bright sheen.
- Allergy Prevention: Our silk comforter is a chemical-free and healthy product that can prevent allergy sufferers effectively while also providing an effective anti-aging skin care treatment with its natural properties of breathable and softness.
- Anti Aging: Silk has the ability to retain moisture, minimizing wrinkles in your sleep due to its allergen-free qualities which will leave you looking youthful long into your later years
- No Shifting: The stitching for our comforters is designed so they won’t easily move around or clump up.
- Free Dust Bag Included! Due to its durable construction, a FREE dust bag comes included with each purchase when purchasing one of these luxurious bedding pieces
Silk floss-filled comforters are a luxurious, premium alternative to traditional down and polyester fillings. They provide similar comfort in terms of warmth but silk is more durable than most other options which can be useful for those with allergies or asthma who need frequent replacement.
Additionally, many people suffer from hot flashes during menopause or perimenopause so the temperature regulation properties of natural silks have been shown to help keep them feeling cool and comfortable at night.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your sleep quality without breaking the bank on an expensive mattress purchase, consider adding one (or two) of these beauties into your bedding repertoire!
Size & Fit
- Twin (67×87 Inch，Silk weight:0.55kg)
- Twin XL (68×90 Inch，Silk weight:0.6kg)
- Full (76×87 Inch，Silk weight:0.65kg)
- Queen (87×90 Inch, Silk weight:0.75kg)
- King (104×92 Inch，Silk weight:0.9kg)
- Cal.King (110×96 Inch，Silk weight:1.0kg)
- Neutral detergent
- Spot clean with lukewarm water
- Hang dry after spot-cleaned
- If in need of thorough cleaning, use professional dry clean only
- Air in Well-Circulated Areas 2~3 Times Every Month
- Keep out of touch with pets/sharp objects
- Store in A Cool, Dry Place
- Twin (67x87 Inch，Silk weight:0.55kg)
- Twin XL (68x90 Inch，Silk weight:0.6kg)
- Full (76x87 Inch，Silk weight:0.65kg)
- Queen (87x90 Inch, Silk weight:0.75kg)
- King (104x92 Inch，Silk weight:0.9kg)
- Cal.King (110x96 Inch，Silk weight:1.0kg)